Frequently Asked Questions
***COVID-19 - Face Mask/Covering***
As from 19th July 2021, all visitors to our warehouse and office must continue to wear a face mask. This will be kept in force until the end of 2021. Failure to do so will see you refused entry.
Thank you for your co-operation.
- Is it safe to give my credit card details online?
- Yes, scaffolding-direct.co.uk encrypts your order and personal details to ensure complete safety. We have been trading since October 2001 and are proud of our customer service.
- When can I expect delivery?
We are dispatching most orders within 1-2 working days. We dispatch all UK mainland orders on an overnight or 2-3 day service as standard. However some parcels are taking up to 7-10 days to deliver.
If you require your items urgently/for a specific day, please call 0151 678 7997 after your order is placed so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
We usually dispatch 95% of goods within 1 working day. Large orders and certain goods require special transport and are normally dispatched within 2 - 5 working days.
Thank you for your patience. We value your custom
- How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery costs vary depending on weight, length and size of order, they are also affected by postcode. The website calculates the cheapest delivery option for you at checkout, so simply add the items to your bag, checkout and enter your details to get your delivery price. You can leave the checkout process without any obligation to buy at any point if you decide against the purchase or if you are simply looking at prices with a view to a future purchase.
- Can I specify a delivery day or time?
- Yes, by sending an email or adding a note to the ‘additional notes’ box at checkout, we will treat the order as a special delivery, we will confirm a delivery day by phone or email, there will be an additional charge for timed deliveries and please note that certain postcodes have service restrictions. If you have requested a special delivery, but our courier cannot deliver at the requested time (ie there is no one to receive and or sign for the delivery) there will be an extra re-delivery charge.
- Can you ship goods to Europe?
- Yes, we can ship a wide range of our products to Europe using one of our reliable transport partners. Simply email a list of the products you would like to order to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact details and delivery address and we will email you with a price including delivery.
- What should I do if my order is not delivered within the specified time or incomplete?
- Send an email with order reference, name and details and we will respond ASAP. For urgent enquiries please call.
- What does CE mean?
- CE means Conformité Européene. Any product bearing the abbreviation mark CE conforms to all current European standards.
- What do I do if the goods are faulty or incorrect?
- You must inform us within 48 hours of receipt, we will issue a returns note, reference number and organise collection. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- When will I get my refund?
- After we have inspected the goods, if they are in perfect condition, you will receive a full refund within 14 days of inspection. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Can you provide product information and technical information?
- Yes, all goods from scaffolding-direct.co.uk' are sold with full product support, including product information and technical information, after you have purchased goods, send an email with your information request, and we will email the required information free of charge!
- Can I return an unwanted item?
- Yes, but there will be a charge for the returning freight cost. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Can I order by fax, email or post?
- Yes, please fax orders to 0151 334 3562, email to: email@example.com or send to:
Delta Services (GB) Limited
7 Caldbeck Road, Croft Business Park
- Can I pay by cheque?
- No, unfortunately we no longer accept cheque payments.
- Can I pay by cash?
- No, we do not accept cash payments.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply ASAP.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions of sale.
Send an email with order reference, name and details and we will respond ASAP. For urgent enquires please call.