750mm Apollo X Beam 6m Aluminium
X-Beams are a lightweight alternative to traditional style scaffolding beams. They possess an unsurpassed weight to strength ratio thanks to their unique frame design that means fewer beams per job.
The X-Beam's quick fit connecting system using spring clips and spigots also means easy assembly, providing another advantage over traditional style scaffolding.
- Fewer beams required per job
- Larger spans for less money
- Reduced labour and installation time
- Lengths of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 metres available
- Manufactured in Britain from 6082 T6 extruded aluminium
- Self weight 8kg/m
- T.I.G welded (by welders coded to BSEN 287 Pt2 92AI/97 EN30042)
- Conforms to BS8118 (Section 3) and BS EN 1999-1-1
- Independent Consulting engineers reports
- Weekly proof load testing of random sample beams to ensure consistent quality
- Easy to transport and handle
- Weight Per Mtr = 7.16kg
Please note these items are price on application only.
All technical details regarding Apollo X Beams are available upon request.