Type C Tall Model Pallet Gate (Galvanised)
The range of KEE GATE pallet gates provides a safe working area for employees on mezzanine floors or raised working areas. The gates can be linked seamlessly into an existing guardrail or barrier to provide complete protection while goods are being transported up or down from the mezzanine.
The range includes four different models to suit varying types of operational requirements and is lightweight and counter-balanced for ease of operation.
The tall pallet gate offers the tallest capacity of the Kee Pallet Gate range. The cantilever design of the gate provides maximum height with minimal ceiling height requirement. The tall pallet gate is balanced for a positive open and close action.
The tall pallet gate accepts pallets up to 1.4m x 1.48m with a maximum height capacity of 2.2m.
The pallet gate range has been cycle tested for 50,000 openings to ensure their durability and salt spray tested for corrosion resistance to 672 hours. This allows ensure continuous operation, even in corrosive environments.
- EN 14122-3 compliant
- Available in galvanised steel and aluminium
- No welded parts so individual fittings can be easily replace if damaged
- Constructed using Kee Klamp® and Kee Lite® fittings
- Components are TUV approved for quality assurance
- Extensive testing for guaranteed durability
- Supplied part assembled for ease of on site installation
Each gate is counter-balanced for ease of use and to ensure a positive open and close.
We can also supply this gate powdercoated. Please contact us on 0151 678 7997 or via email email@example.com to enquire.